Vietjet POWER PASS’ Terms and Conditions
Once Customer chooses to check the box “I accept the terms & conditions*” during your registration and purchase of Power Pass, this means that Customer chooses to accept and agree on all regulations, conditions, applications, disclaimers as stated below. It is required Customer to carefully read this Terms and Conditions before proceeding payment!
I. General terms
- Power Pass is a form of payment used by only an individual consumer whose name and personal details exactly match with the details registered with Vietjet for such specific Power Pass. Subject to terms and conditions of Power Pass, and to the eligibility and application of each Power Pass type, the customer (beneficiary or owner of the pass) can use the pass to pay base fare of any Vietjet’s Vietnam domestic flights for unlimited travels within validity and eligibility in relation to the PowerPass.
- The Power Pass is good for any purchase by eligible payments methods offered by Vietjet Air.
- Vietjet Air reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to determine and publish applicable price of Power Pass for sale (price to pay for POWER PASS) which can be different from an original price of POWER PASS. All those prices are clearly stated in each type of Power Pass displayed on the Register and Purchase page.
- Vietjet Air reserves the right at any time to determine and re-examine the purchase eligibility, as well as the right to modify or other wise amend the eligibility requirements.
- Vietjet Air reserves the right, at anytime, to verify the status of the purchaser, including the verification ofinformation provided by the purchase and making a request for additionalinformation to ensure that the purchaser meets the Power Pass purchase termsand conditions.
- Vietjet Air also reserves the right, atany time, to cancel the Power Pass should it determine that the eligibility criteria have not been met or are no longer valid.
- The Power Pass’ beneficiary or owner must promptly notify Vietjet Air upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of thePower Pass.
- Power Pass is non-refundable, neither transferable in any case.
- Power Pass’ beneficiary or owner will have access to a dedicated portal by using their login credentials provided in the email confirmation. The Power Pass is not available and will not apply to bookings created outside the dedicated portal.
II. Register and Purchase of Power Pass
- Any individual, who is eligible to fly with Vietjet subject to its Condition of Carriage, may be registered as beneficiary or owner of Power Pass at VietjetAir website at powerpass.vietjetair.com/ at the discretion of the purchaser. PowerPass is available for purchase on a limited online offer only.
- The purchasing individual must exactly provide valid and accurate personal information as required from time to time in order to purchase the Power Pass. The purchaser is fully responsible for keeping details of the Power Pass confidentially.
- The purchasing individual can register to purchase a preferred Power Pass type and pay by credit cards such as Visa, Master, JCB, etc. and other available forms of payment we offer online at the time of your payment.
- Select your preferred Power Pass type and complete the registration of purchase.
- Upon successful purchase, an email confirmation with your Power Pass account details and Power Pass ID number will be sent to your designated email address. Please also check Junk Email or Spam folder of your designated email account to ensure you receive confirmation email.
III. Booking of flights by Power Pass
- Beneficiary or owner of Power Pass must login powerpass.vietjetair.com/ with username and password registered at the Register and Purchase to book flights.
- Only one Power Pass may be used for booking flight for the beneficiary of such Power Pass, except for companied infants under 2 years old. If traveling with an infant under 2 years old or other paying companion, please contact our Call Center for support.
- All bookings and travels must comply with current policies, procedures, conditions of carriage of Vietjet, and with regulations of relevant authorities. Passengers having special service requirements (unaccompanied minors, special assistance needs, infant under 2 years old, accompanied pets) must be subject to applicable conditions andres trictions.
- Flight bookings must be made at least 72 hours prior departure time.
- Passenger Name, Date of birth, information of personal identification document (national ID card, passport, etc.) must exactly match the details already registered under Power Pass member account.
- Your Power Pass ID Number will be applied as “payment” towards the base fare of Vietjet Air operated flights only. Member must pay by available payment methods offered by Vietjet for the taxes, applicable fees and additional services, ancillary being purchased together with the booked flight (during or after the original booking).
- Hold booking and/or pay later as form of payment are not permitted for booking flights through Power Pass member account.
- Subject to regulatory requirement or commercial and operational reasons, not all flights may be eligible to book through Power Pass member account.
- Flight bookings for all Power Pass beneficiary are subject to availability. Space may be limited for bookings madeclose to the departure date and during peak travel periods. For this reason itis recommended that you book and confirm flights as far in advance of travel aspossible.
- Booking of flights is not permitted during Lunar New Year period (from 09/02/2021 to 28/02/2021).
- Travel must be booked and completed within the validity period of the Power Pass. No extensions permitted.
- Flights and routes may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice at any time; flights and routes might also operate on a limited frequency.
- The booking and travel are subject to all applicable Vietjet Air rules, policies, terms and conditions of carriage and tariffs. For special services (e.g. unaccompanied minors, customers with special needs, travelling with aninfant under 2 years old, travelling with a pet) is subject to conditions and restrictions; click here for more information.
- Vietjet Air reserves the right at anytime on its own discretion to cancel the Power Pass membership and all related flight bookings if it should determine that the purchase of the Power Pass does not meet the program Terms and Conditions, including abuse of privileges, or misrepresentation of any information provided to Vietjet Air).
IV. Fare rules for ticket booked and paid by Power Pass as a form of payment
- Power Pass beneficiary can make a booking book through Power Pass account and use designated Power Pass as a form of payment to purchase tickets for unlimited travels on all Vietnam domestic regular flights operated by Vietjet.
- Validity of Power Pass for booking and eligible travels are subject to specific conditions published and applied to each type of Power Pass.
- Base fare of ticket paid by Power Pass as aform of payment is 100% free of charge.
- 15kg check baggage and 7 kg carry-on baggage allowances per passenger per flight are included.
- All taxes, applicable fees and additional services, ancillary being purchased together with the booked flight (during orafter the original booking) must be paid by Power Pass beneficiary immediately at the time of booking through available payment methods offered by Vietjet.
- Flight bookings must be made at least 72 hours prior departure time.
- Date change and reroute are both permitted at afee of 100,000VND (excluding VAT) per passenger per segment per change.
- Changes must be made at least 3 hours before scheduled departure time, and new departure time must be at least 72 hours after original departure time. All fare, taxes, applicable fees and additional services, ancillary purchased will be for feited if changes are made within 3 hours prior departure time or if passenger is not shown.
- All changes must be completed online in theself-serve via powerpass.vietjetair.com. Changes may be made via Vietjet Call Center or at Vietjet Airport Ticketing Offices with a fee subject to the Vietjet fees and charges policy.
- Change of name is not permitted in any circumstances.
- All fare, taxes, applicable fees and additional services, ancillary purchased are non-refundable.
- Vietjet Air accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site or any failure to complete a transaction.
- Except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, Vietjet Air shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense ordamage of any nature (whether direct or indirect), resulting from a Power Passholder’s reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by Vietjet Airhereunder and the resulting supply of goods and services to a Power Pass’sholder by any third party.
- Vietjet Air will not be responsible for lost, misdirected, bounced, or late delivery of sale information delivered via email.
- Under no circumstances shall Vietjet Air’sliability exceed any Power Pass holder’s current Power Pass fee and under no circumstances shall Vietjet Air be liable for a Power Pass holder’s incidentalor consequential damages.
- Vietjet Air aims to ensure that viruses(or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site, but VietjetAir accepts no responsibility for any virus or other malicious code that a Power Pass holder may acquire from the use of the Site or from any suppliersite.
This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
VII. Copyright and Trade marks
- Vietjet Air owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyrighted material in this web site. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. A Power Pass holder may only download to his or her personal computerfor viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for thePower Pass holder’s personal use. Power Pass holder may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, created erivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
- All trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
- Power Pass holder agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment,or agency relationship exists between Power Pass holder and Vietjet Air as aresult of this Agreement or use of this web site.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at +84-1900-1886.