Terms and Conditions of Power Pass
Once Customer chooses to check the box “I accept the terms& conditions” during your registration and purchase of Power Pass, this means that Customer chooses to accept and agree on all regulations, conditions, applications, disclaimers as stated below. It is required Customer to carefully read this Terms and Conditions before proceeding payment!
1. Power Pass is a form of payment used by only an individual consumer whose name and personal details exactly match with the details registered with Vietjet for such specific Power Pass. Subject to terms and conditions of Power Pass, and to the eligibility and application of each Power Pass type, the customer (beneficiary or owner of the pass) can use the pass to pay base fare of any Vietjet’s Vietnam domestic flights for unlimited travels within validity and eligibility in relation to the PowerPass.
2. The PowerPass is good for any purchase by eligible payments methods offered by Vietjet.
3. Vietjetreserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to determine and publish the applicable price of Power Pass for sale (price to pay for Power Pass)which can be different from the original price of Power Pass. All those prices are clearly stated in each type of Power Pass displayed on the Register and Purchase page.
4. Vietjetreserves the right at any time to determine and re-examine the purchase eligibility, as well as the right to modify or otherwise amend the eligibility requirements.
5. Vietjetreserves the right, at any time, to verify the status of the purchaser, including the verification of information provided by the purchase and making a request for additional information to ensure that the purchaser meets the PowerPass purchase terms and conditions.
6. Vietjetalso reserves the right, at any time, to cancel the Power Pass should it determine that the eligibility criteria have not been met or are no longer valid.
7. The PowerPass’ beneficiary or owner must promptly notify Vietjet upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of the Power Pass.
8. PowerPass is non-refundable, neither transferable in any case.
9. Power Pass’beneficiary or owner will have access to a dedicated portal by using their login credentials provided in the email confirmation. The Power Pass is not available and will not apply to bookings created outside the dedicated portal.
II. Register and Purchase of Power Pass
1. Any individual, who is eligible to fly with Vietjet subject to its Condition of Carriage, may be registered as beneficiary or owner of Power Pass at Vietjet website at powerpass.vietjetair.com at the discretion of the purchaser. Power Pass is available for purchase on a limited online offer only.
2. The purchasing individual must exactly provide valid and accurate personal information as required from time to time in order to purchase the Power Pass. The purchaser is fully responsible for keeping details of the Power Pass confidentially.
3. The purchasing individual can register to purchase a preferred Power Pass type and pay by credit cards such as Visa, Master, JCB, etc. and other available forms of payment we offer online at the time of your payment.
4. Select your preferred PowerPass type and complete the registration of purchase.
5. Upon successful purchase, an email confirmation with your Power Pass account details and Power Pass ID number will be sent to your designated email address. Please also check Junk Email or Spam folder of your designated email account to ensure you receive a confirmation email.
III. Booking of flights by Power Pass
1. Beneficiary or owner of Power Pass must access the link: powerpass.vietjetair.com with username and password registered at the Register and Purchase to book flights.
2. Only one Power Pass may be used for booking flight for the beneficiary of such PowerPass, except for companies infants under 2 (two) years old. If traveling with an infant under 2 (two) years old or other paying companions, please contact our Call Center for support.
3. Flights have to be booked and paid completely as below regulation:
|Power Pass SkyBoss||Power Pass Sky6 and Sky12|
|At least 03 (three) hours before departure time|
4. Passenger Name, Date of birth, information of personal identification document (national ID card, passport, etc.), contact details must exactly match the details already registered under Power Pass member account.
5. Your PowerPass ID Number will be applied as "payment" towards the base fare of Vietjetoperated flights only. Member must pay by available payment methods offered byVietjet for the taxes, applicable fees, and additional services, ancillary being purchased together with the booked flight (during or after the original booking).
6. Hold booking and/or pay later as form of payment are not permitted for booking flights through Power Pass member account.
7. Subject to the regulatory requirement or commercial and operational reasons, not all flights may be eligible to book through Power Pass member account.
8. Flight bookings for all Power Pass beneficiaries are subject to availability. Space may be limited for bookings made close to the departure date and during peak travel periods. For this reason, it is recommended that you book and confirm flight sas far in advance of travel as possible.
9. Travel must be booked and completed within the validity period of the Power Pass. No extensions permitted.
10. Flights and routes may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice at any time; flights and routes might also operate on a limited frequency.
11. The booking and travel are subject to all applicable Vietjet fare rules, policies, terms, and conditions of carriage and tariffs. For special services (e.g. unaccompanied minors, customers with special needs, traveling with an infant under 2 (two)years old, traveling with a pet) is subject to conditions and restrictions; click here
12. Vietjetreserves the right at any time on its own discretion to cancel the Power Pass membership and all related flight bookings if it should determine that the purchase of the Power Pass does not meet the program Terms and Conditions, including abuse of privileges, or misrepresentation of any information provided to Vietjet).
1. Vietjet accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site or any failure to complete a transaction.
2. Except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, Vietjet shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, or damage of any nature (whether direct or indirect), resulting from a PowerPass holder's reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by Vietjet hereunder and the resulting supply of goods and services to a Power Pass’s holder by any third party.
3. Vietjet will not be responsible for lost, misdirected, bounced, or late delivery of sale information delivered via email.
4. Under no circumstances shall Vietjet's liability exceed any Power Pass holder's current Power Pass fee and under no circumstances shall Vietjet be liable for a Power Pass holder's incidental or consequential damages.
5. Vietjet aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site, but Vietjet accepts no responsibility for any virus or other malicious code that a Power Pass holder may acquire from the use of the Site or from any supplier site.
This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
VI. Copyright and Trademarks
1. Vietjet owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyrighted material on this website. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. A Power Pass holder may only download to his or her personal computer for viewing purposes and printout a number of pages of this website for the Power Pass holder's personal use. The power Pass holder may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site.
2. All trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.
1. Power Pass holder agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Power Pass holder and Vietjet as a result of this Agreement or use of this web site.
2. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at +84-1900-1886.